How to setup google analytics on WordPress for Beginners?
Google analytics setup is very easy to wordpress website. Now I will share How to setup google analytics on WordPress and it’s for SEO beginners.
- Click Plugins – Add new
- Search Google Analytics Dashboard for WP Plugin
- Click Install Now and Active
- Go to https://analytics.google.com
- Click Sign Up
- Once you have filled out all of the required information, click on the “Get Tracking ID” button. Please check image example.
- Now go to your website Dashboard
- Check bellow google analytics Dashboar
- Click authorize plugin
- Click get Access code
- Copy and paste access code
- Save access code
- Save changes